Full Featured Static Site Generator
What it is
A static site generator, aiming to support most features of WordPress and replace my old WP Blog.
Why? There’re dozens of Hexo-s
I created this project mainly because I can’t bear the slow loading speed of WordPress while there isn’t a full alternative static site generator. It’s probably just my personal project, but everyone can use it for free under the term of AGPL. Issues are also welcomed.
- [x] Categories!
- [x] Side Widgets!
- [x] TagCloud! (in my theme)
- [x] FrontPage and PostPage support
- [x] Full site minify !
- [x] Post Counts for specific Cat or Tag
- [x] Recent Posts
- [x] Cross All Platforms and Architectures
- [x] Search !
- [x] Other awesome features from PUGO 0.10
- [x] Auto Deploy to git, aws, ftp, cdn.
- [x] Sitemap and Feed generation
- [x] Other awesome features from Deuna
- [x] Fully responsive
- [x] Flat and modern design
- [x] Social Info
- [ ] Customized Permalink
Since my goal is to replace my wp site, here are the current comparison between the site generated by Lumos and the original WordPress site (both in Duena Theme).
- Requires Go 1.5+ and Glide package manager
- Install the required packages using
- If you are on *nix, then
build-all.shwill help you generate binaries for all platforms(Win, Linux, Darwin, Freebsd) with all archs(386, amd64, arm)
go buildwill always produce the executable.
Lumos is licensed under AGPL V3 (see doc/LICENSE). However, the website generated does not apply this license, meaning you can freely modify the output HTMLs.
This project contains part of code from Pugo 0.10.0(MIT License), see doc/PUGO.LICENSE for details